As part of our service, we will need to collect personal information about you, including your name, contact details and information about the services we have provided to you.
We will usually collect personal information directly from you. In some cases, we may need to collect information about you from another person including publicly maintained records or an information service provider.
If you do not give us any of the personal information we request from you, it may affect our ability to provide our service to you.
We collect information from visitors to our website who have requested that we contact them. We also collect non-personal information about traffic to our website.
If you provide personal information to us about another person, you must ensure that you are entitled to disclose that information to us and that, without our taking any further steps required by privacy laws, we may collect, use and disclose the information for the purposes described here.
We use and disclose personal information for the purposes for which it was collected. These purposes include:
- providing services to you;
- managing relationships with you;
- providing you with information about industry developments, events or other products or services that may be of interest to you;
- improving our services to you and to our customers generally.
We may also use and disclose your personal information in the following circumstances:
- keeping you informed of our services, events and developments. If you do not wish to be contacted for those purposes, please let us know using our contact form;
- to suppliers we engage to provide services to us to facilitate the operation of our business subject to the suppliers agreeing to maintain the information confidential;
- where we are required to disclose the information to meet regulatory requirements; and
- where you consent to disclosure of the information.
This website contains links to the websites of other organisations which may be of interest to you. Linked websites are responsible for their own privacy practices and you should check their privacy policies.
We take reasonable steps to ensure the security of our information systems and the information which we hold about you. Your information is also stored in encrypted backups which may be hosted outside Australia. We will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access of your personal information.
Sometimes, we transfer information to persons outside Australia, for example to overseas service providers. By giving us your personal information, you consent to this transfer and disclosure.
If you have any questions about the information we hold about you, please contact us. We will give you access to the personal information we hold about you unless we are exempt from doing so, in which case we will notify you of the reason.